Frequently Asked Questions
Can I provide my own design?
Do you have a warranty on your rings?
Do you have any tips on jewelry care or maintenance?
How do I find my correct ring size?
Can my ring be resized in the future?
What should I look for in a diamond as it relates to the 4C’s?
Are your diamonds conflict-free?
How can I be sure the diamond I sent or picked is the one in the ring?
What if I lose a diamond? Or a side diamond?
Appraisals & Insurance
Do you appraise my purchase?
Do you insure my purchase?
How long after I place the order will I receive it?
Shipping, Tax & Customs
What are your shipping rates and delivery times?
Canada – FedEx 2 to 5 business days
United States – FedEx 2 to 5 business days
International – FedEx 2 to 5 business days
Do I have to pay sales tax?
AB: 5% GST
SK: 5% GST
MB: 5% GST
ON: 13% HST
QC: 5% GST
NB: 13% HST
NS: 15% HST
PE: 5% GST
NL: 13% HST
YK: 5% GST
NT: 5% GST
What about customs and duties?
What is your return policy?
Follow the steps below:
1. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know what you’re returning and why. Reference your invoice number.
2. Download, print, and fill out this item return form. Make sure that RETURNED GOODS is marked on both your parcel and all paperwork from the courier or post office (the customs declaration forms) to prevent it from incurring additional import charges and taxes.
3. Mail the item with the return form by insured mail or courier to:
#209 – 338 West 8th Avenue
Vancouver, BC V5Y 3X2
4. Email the tracking number to us at email@example.com.
5. Once your return has been received and it complies with our return policy, we will refund you by the original payment method used. Payments can take up to 15 business days to process depending on your bank or payment provider.